Jul 30, 2011

HIS KINGDOM vs. “my kingdom”-Lessons from Ottawa, Canada

One of the sad experiences that I’ve encountered in my 22 years of being a minister of the gospel is the way many pastors are very parish minded (there are many exceptions of course) meaning that no one can do anything ministry wise in “my city”, especially not starting other churches in the are area that “my church” is located. One of these exception is a church in Ottawa, the Canadian capital where they don't see another church plant in their city as a threat but they see it as a partner in reaching out to the area where there is a great need for the gospel witness. That’s encouraging to see that there are leaders with “HIS KINGDOM” perspective rather than “my kingdom” perspective. In your leadership role-“What kind of leader are you?”

No comments:

Post a Comment